The M-Core™HT meets the needs of both paper mill customers and end users in the printing industry by delivering a core that manages the fastest winding speeds and provides a solution for centre burst and elongation issues.
Serving the Needs of the High-End Paper Industry
The M-Core™HT is part of the revolutionary Sonoco Alcore® M-Core™ series paper mill cores which are designed to manage unprecedented winding speeds and reel widths within the paper and printing industry. Like the M-Core™ series, the M-Core™HT is produced using Sonoco Alcore’s patented Wide Ply Technology and innovative manufacturing process. When you combine this with the specifically engineered design of the M-Core™HT you experience a core that reduces centre bursts and elongation during the winding/unwinding process. By specifically reducing these issues, the M-Core™HT increases productivity and reduces downtime at the paper mill.
In addition, the M-Core™HT improves runnability, eliminates web breaks caused by excessive vibrations, and delivers excellent dimensional stability. The benefits delivered by the M-Core™HT also positively impact end users in the printing industry by increasing the efficiency of their operations.
Benefits in Brief
- Increased productivity due to decreased centre bursts
- Significant cost savings - less wasted product
- Safe unwinding speed can be reached with a smaller amount of rest paper
- Improved runnability in the paper mill winder
- Eliminates web breaks induced by excessive vibrations
- Excellent dimensional stability in variable storage and transportation conditions
- Tolerates greater bending deformation if driven close to resonance • 100% recyclable